DLF PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice sets out how we handle your personal information when you:
Download and use the DLF website, app or platform (web wallet, mobile wallet, and enterprise wallet).
Please read this notice carefully before you register and access our services, and check back regularly to review updated versions on this page to ensure that you stay aware of what information we collect, how we use it and how we might share it.
Who are we?
We are DLF Holdings Limited
What information do we collect from you, and why?
When you use our website and/or the DLF platform, we automatically collect:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, type and version of browser, time zone setting, plug-in types and versions of browser, operating system, and platform.
We use this information to:
- Administer our website and Wallet and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve our website and Wallet to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so try to keep our website and Wallet safe and secure.
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
We may receive information about you from other sources: third parties we work closely with including business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, data verification/credit reference agencies
We use this information by:
combining it with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may share your personal information with:
Where do we keep your personal information?
The personal data we collect may be transferred to, stored and processed outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and the laws of those countries may differ from the laws applicable in your own country. For example, data collected in the European Economic Area (EEA) may be transferred to, stored and processed at a destination(s) outside of the EEA. Any processing of such data will be undertaken by our staff, or the staff of our third-party service providers, whose roles will include verifying your identity, processing payment details, and providing customer support.