“With more than a decade of experience with a focus on exceptional quality and process management, we deliver world-class results.”
– Fan Chee Seng, Executive Chairman, DLF Holdings Limited
M&E Milestones at DLF
DLF Engineering was established by our Executive Chairman, Mr Manfred Fan in 1999 as an M&E Services provider which focused on water system projects due to Mr Manfred Fan’s extensive work experience in the water pump industry.
- In 2000, DLF clinched its first project for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of water pump system for the iconic Tower Wing of Shangri-La Hotel Singapore.
- DLF Engineering then secured its first major contract from Regent Hotel Singapore
- DLF Engineering secured other M&E Services projects with other iconic hotels such as Four Seasons, Pan Pacific, and Ritz-Carlton Millenia in Singapore.
In 2000, DLF Engineering secured a major contract from Koh Brothers Group Limited to design, supply, install and commission the water pump system for the Changi Water Reclamation Plant, one of the largest and most advanced water reclamation facilities in the world.
Our Group is one of the pioneers in the design, build and installation of water systems for the provision of NEWater (“NEWater Systems”) by PUB in 2001 to hotels and commercial buildings for non-potable usages such as cooling towers, fire tanks and irrigation. Clients include: Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore, Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel Singapore, Forum The Shopping Mall and Singapore Recreational Club.
In 2008, DLF Group formed a partnership with ACMES Group and secured clients including Far East Organisation, City Development Limited and Hotel Properties Limited.
- DLF served companies that specialised in floating production storage and offloading (“FPSO”) systems, floating storage and offloading (“FSO”) systems and oil rigs (“Floating Production Systems”).
Since 2010 DLF provided M&E Services as a main contractor to commercial properties such as Jurong Point Shopping Mall and Forum The Shopping Mall.
In 2011, DLF entered into an agency agreement with Flexomarine S.A.for the marketing and sale of Flexomarine’s offloading hoses and FXM Products to companies in the Floating Production Services industry in South-East Asia. As a distributor of FXM Products, DLF secured various orders with major companies in the shipping and Floating Production Systems industry such as the Modec Group, the BW Offshore Group and the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group.
In 2014, selected for the supply, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the plumbing and sanitary system for the Sengkang General and Community Hospital
- Appointed by Royal Group Holdings, the owner of Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, in Singapore, as the contractor to replace the air-conditioning systems in all the guest rooms.
In 2015, we were appointed by Grand Park Hotel, a five-star luxury hotel in Singapore, for an M&E project to design, construct, build and commission all electrical, plumbing and sanitary, air-conditioning, and ventilation systems for the “Yan” restaurant at the National Gallery Singapore.
- DLF entered into a 5-year contract with BW Offshore Singapore Pte Ltd (“Global Frame Agreement”) for the supply of FXM Products to the BW Offshore Group.
In 2016, we were appointed as the main contractor by the HPL Group for Phase 2 of the construction of a five-star luxury hotel – InterContinental Hotel on Maamunagau Island, Maldives.
In September 2017, as part of a restructuring, DLF Holdings Limited was incorporated as an investment holding company to acquire and hold the DLF Group and the ACMES Group.
- Our group was awarded the contract for Phase 3B of the Maldives Project from the HPL Group which is a testament to our capabilities in the Turnkey Contracting Services since our expansion into the business segment.
In December 2017, our Group successfully completed the M&E project for the Sengkang General Hospital for the supply, installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance of the plumbing and sanitary system for the the hospital.
- DLF goes public on with a successful IPO with SGX.
DLF Holdings Limited (SGX:KUX) was listed on Catalist of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited on 25 July 2018. The initial public offering of the Company was sponsored by PrimePartners Corporate Finance Pte. Ltd.
QRC Pte Ltd, a Blockchain and IT consultancy became the controlling shareholder in 2019-2020.
DLF has now established its Blockchain and New Technology Agency division to explore new business opportunities.